Sunday, 10 February 2013

Victoria


 
Sketchbook page
This is Victoria, a vampire from our nascent comic Blood Politics.
Yes I know *Groan* “Not bloody vampires Thomas! the world is sick to death of blasted vampires.”
I cannot help it alas, since I was a wee lad I thought vampires where cool… though I can understand the fatigue.
This is a project that Jake and I have developed on and off for the last several years, basically every time we see any kind of media that portrays vampires we bemoan it and start work on this comic again so we can sleep at night, at it’s core it is an effort to give the mythos some of it’s dignity back.
Whether the comic will ever achieve that, or if we publish it online or otherwise is another matter, at the moment it is just another project in the development pipeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment